NAR's Newest REALTOR® Certification
With the changing real estate landscape and the increased use of broker price opinions (BPOs) by market participants, the National Association of REALTORS® is offering a new certification, BPO Resource, recognizing REALTORS® who have completed NAR’s new BPO education program. The new certification course provides REALTORS® with knowledge and skills to reduce risk and increase opportunities to create professional and accurate BPOs.
The one-day course “BPOS: The Agent’s Role in the Valuation Process” is required to earn the certification. At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare accurate and professional BPOs.
- Evaluate market valuation tools for the most productive preparation of BPOs
- Identify and weigh all significant factors influencing the creation of a useful valuation.
To earn the Certification:
- Be a member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Complete the one-day core course “BPOs: The Agent’s Role in the Valuation Process”. Successful completion of this course meets the elective course requirement for REBAC’s ABR designation.
- Complete one free webinar.
- Submit BPOR application with one-time $199 certification fee.
For more information about NAR's newest certification visit www.bpor.org.
GAR Scholarship Eligible
Upcoming Course Information