The Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation is the professional designation offered by the Council of Residential Specialists. The CRS Designation is the highest professional designation awarded to REALTORS® in the residential sales field. Fewer than 5% of all REALTORS® hold the CRS Designation.
Having a CRS designation lets you:
- Increase both gross sales and volume of transactions.
- Increase your skill and efficiency in applying new technology to real estate transactions.
- Access a nationwide professional network of CRS designees, allowing you to pass on and receive referrals.
- Network both locally and nationally at year-round events in various locations.
- Obtain quality-tested products and services, such as CRS-branded wireless phone service, software, videos, books, marketing tools and more, all of which you can buy online 24/7.
- Receive the national Council's bi-monthly magazine, The Residential Specialist.
Over 800 members belong to the Georgia Chapter of the Council of Residential Specialists, the largest nonprofit affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. The national CRS is composed of nearly 40,000 CRS holders and Candidates/General Members.
- Become a member of the Council of Residential Specialists by completing the membership application if you have not already done so.
- Submit your documentation satisfying all Designation requirements.
- Council members who submit a Designation application with all required documentation will be awarded the CRS Designation within five business day.
- If the documentation is incomplete, the notice will indicate the documents necessary to complete the Designation application process.
- Maintain ongoing active membership in the Council of Residential Specialists and REALTOR® or REALTOR ASSOCIATE® membership in your local or state association.
Upcoming Course Information