In today's economy real estate agents across the country are learning that if they do not get really familiar with distressed properties then their real estate career is going to decline and possibly even diminish. We have found that there is much confusion and frustration in dealing with distressed properties, particularly short sales. There are several short sale and foreclosure courses out there that all seem to teach different and often confusing method of facilitating these properties and leaves the real estate professional bewildered and a feeling of being overwhelmed. Fear no more the answer is in the Distressed Properties Professional DPP designation course.
The developers of this course have most all the designations available but more over have hundreds of successful distressed properties closed in real estate career. The DPP Designation course is a 8 hour designation course that tells real estate professional exactly what they want to know to be successful in today’s market. This course answers all questions and gives clear concise directions on everything from how to market yourself for distressed properties, to closing the deal and getting paid. This course is offered on Scholarship by American Real Estate Educators.
The Designation includes:
- 9 hrs. CE credit.
- Distressed Properties Professional textbook.
- Frameable certificate.
- DPP forms package.
- Direct contact information listed on www.DistressedPropertiesProfessional.com; and
- Access to the DPP support staff to answer your questions and give you guidance.
This course covers:
- How to become an REO Agent in today's market.
- Understanding short sales from basic to advanced.
- How to successfully close a short sale.
- How to market yourself for short sale listings.
- How to calculate the probability of a successful short sale.
- Understanding foreclosures from basic to advanced.
- How to become a REO/foreclosure listing agent.
- Understanding requirements of being a REO/foreclosure listing agent.
- Understanding auction properties.
- Requirements of representing a client at auction
- Setting up auctions for your clients.
- Real scenario interactive training.
- And much more...
You receive strategies for Chris Wigley (Real Estate Broker/Certified Real Estate Instructor) who has developed the best practices and methods across the country to give a straight-forward approach on how to be very successful in today's market.
To learn more about the Distressed Properties Professional Designation, visit www.DistressedPropertiesProfessional.com.
No DPP courses are scheduled at this time.