SRES® is the only designation and marketing program specifically designed to serve senior property owners. SRES® designees demonstrate requisite knowledge and expertise to council senior clients through the major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling a home.
The vast majority of seniors are homeowners. AARP estimates that of the 83% of seniors who own their homes, nearly three million of them will change residences in the next two years. These prospective clients need someone who can advise them on the best way to maximize their equity and plan for the future.
To help REALTORS® meet the specialized needs of seniors, the founder of the Senior Advantage Real Estate Council® (SAREC®) spent 10 years developing this designation and comprehensive marketing plan. Earn the trust of this untapped market segment and earn their business with the national SRES® designation.
As a student in our Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) course, you will:
- Identify the changing life-style needs of older property owners and the housing issues facing our maturing population.
- Find out about the Specialized Services available for maturing clients.
- Learn how to develop "team-building skills" with other Senior Service professionals and create your own team of Senior Specialists.
- Develop Relationship Marketing and Questioning skills.
- Learn how to position yourself as a Senior Real Estate Specialist with seminars and senior centers, specific target marketing and our mature media tools.
- Experience the benefits and tools that are part of our Direct Response Marketing program.
- Learn how to use special reports, custom scripts, senior pricing letters, confidential commitment proposal and other specific marketing pieces.
REALTORS® with the Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation are licensed and equipped to help seniors make wise decisions about selling the family home, buying rental property or managing the capital gains and tax implications of owning real estate. By earning the SRES designation, you can demonstrate that you have the requisite knowledge, experience and expertise to be a Seniors Real Estate Specialist and counselor. Be a specialist in the fastest growing segment of the real estate market!
Upcoming Course Information