Ten years ago the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) developed the e-PRO® certification program to teach members how to effectively use real estate technology to grow their business.
The technology changed. So we changed our real estate technology training for REALTORS®.
This year the National Association of REALTORS® has partnered with the Social Media Marketing Institute (SMMI) to develop an entirely new e-PRO® program to help you successfully compete in today’s ever-evolving real estate market.
Our new e-PRO® curriculum shows you how to use the latest social media technologies, such as Facebook and Twitter, to create an online presence vital to reaching today’s hyper-connected consumers. e-PRO® also teaches you how to take advantage of rich media and e-office strategies to run your business more efficiently.
By becoming an e-PRO®, you not only prove to consumers that you use the most advanced real estate technology to provide exceptional service, you take the lead in your market with the many benefits the e-PRO® certification offers your business.
- Consumers find you first through a search on our e-PRO® website.
- Your name stands out at REALTOR.org and White Pages at REALTOR.com®.
- You customize all e-PRO® marketing materials to work best for you.
- You keep up-to-date on the latest technologies with free e-PRO® webinars.
- You gain new networking opportunities with tech-savvy REALTORS®.
Presented by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
For more information on this course and its business principles, please contact e-Pro, 877.397.3132, or visit the e-Pro website.
Upcoming Course Information