There's no doubt that your online presence is vital in reaching today's hyper-connected consumers. NAR's new e-PRO® curriculum shows you how to use the latest social media technologies, such as Facebook and Twitter, to create an online presence best suited for you.
It's time to take advantage of all the media tools out there and learn how to do so in the most efficient manner. Get up-to-date and stay ahead of the marketing trends with this crucial industry certification!
The e-PRO® Certification lets you:
- Take your real estate marketing online and take advantage of social media technology to form new relationships with today's consumer.
- Show consumers that you are up-to-date on the latest technologies and current real estate marketing trends in the industry.
- Be recognized as a true professional in the area of buyer representation.
- Offer your customers the benefits of enhanced listings, video tours and immediately accessible information.
- Give your clients confidence that you have advanced training and a network of resources to guide them through a real estate transaction.
NAR's e-PRO® Certification Program Requirements
To earn NAR's e-PRO® Certification, you must successfully complete the two-day e-PRO® program and be a member in good standing of the National Association of REALTORS®:
- e-PRO®: Day 1 - The first day of e-PRO® coursework covers a wide range of topics, including the changing market, the modern consumer and how to use new real estate technologies to your advantage. This course can be taken online or in a classroom.
- e-PRO®: Day 2 - offered exclusively ONLINE for an additional fee. The second day of the e-PRO® online real estate course curriculum provides a hands-on experience using social media such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, and teaches you how to use these technologies to build your business.
By becoming an e-PRO®, you not only prove to consumers that you use the most advanced real estate technology to provide exceptional service, you take the lead in your market with the many benefits the e-PRO® certification offers your business including:
- Use of e-PRO® logo and name
- Differentiation at Realtor.org and the White Pages at Realtor.com®
- Customizable e-PRO® marketing materials
- Searchable and modifiable e-PRO® online profile.
- Free e-PRO® webinars
- Increased industry networking opportunities
A few reminders for your e-PRO® Day 2 course:
- You will need to register online through the Center for REALTOR® Development for Day 2. There are additional fee associated with this portion of earning your e-PRO Certification.
- Please be sure to enter your NRDS number when you register for the course. Failure to do so may result in a delay in the processing of your certification.
- You will have 6 months to complete Day 2 through the Center for REALTOR® Development once you purchase it. You will have up to 1 year to complete both days of the curriculum.
- Upon completion of the e-PRO® Day 2 course, your information will be sent to e-PRO® for processing. You should receive an email within two weeks that includes information about logging into the member's only section of the Web site to access your e-PRO® certificate, logo file and customizable marketing materials to begin promoting your new certification. An update will also be sent to our NRDS database so that your certification will show on the member search at Realtor.org and Realtor.com.
e-PRO® counts as an ABR® Elective.
Presented by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
For more information on this course and its business principles, please contact e-PRO, 877.397.3132, or visit the e-PRO website.
Upcoming Course Information