25-Hour Salesperson Post-license Course
CD-ROM Home Study Course
The Georgia Institute of Independent Real Estate Study is pleased to offer an interactive computer-based course that require no attendance of in-class hours. This course is ideal for students who want the convenience of taking a course at home or at the office according to individual schedules.
The program is easy to use and requires minimal computer experience, although you should have a working knowledge of basic Windows functions. This interactive tutorial is tailored to the needs of individual students. This course, approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission, has technical support available to provide help.
JMRE Commercial Post-license - $150
This course provides detailed lessons covering all aspects of commercial real estate, including listings, land transactions, office and retail leasing and commercial real estate terminology. A review is also included in preparation for the Post-license final exam.
Hardware & Software Requirements
- An IBM PC-AT or 100% compatible computer with a 486 DX-25 based processor or higher.
- VGA adapter and VGA monitor.
- A hard disk drive with 15 MB available.
- CD-ROM drive.
- Microsoft® Windows 95, 98, or NT compatible, at least 16MB of RAM is required.
- Course may not work on MacIntosh.
- Course must be started and finished on the same computer.