25-Hour Salesperson Post-license Course
Online Home Study Courses
The Georgia Institute of Independent Real Estate Study is pleased to offer interactive computer-based courses that require no attendance of in-class hours. These courses are ideal for students who want the convenience of taking courses at home or office according to individual schedules.
The programs are easy to use and require minimal computer experience, although you should have a working knowledge of basic windows functions. These interactive tutorials are tailored to the needs of individual students. Fast learners and advanced students proceed quickly, but extra time is spent with those students who require additional help. These courses, approved by the Georgia Real Estate Commission, are available in a variety of subjects and credit hours. Technical support is available to provide help.
This Sales Post-license course presents topics that the new agent will find helpful in working with clients. The course includes sections on property management, covers BRRETA and contemporary issues in the area of consensual dual agency, a thorough discussion of the tax implications and benefits of home ownership, including required record-keeping an introduction to the subject of tax free exchanges.
This Sales Post-license course covers several topics ranging from a review of real estate finance basics, financing methods, math calculations for agents and a review of closing statement preparation issues.
The journey from newly licensed salesperson to successful real estate professional involves a lot of learning. After completing your pre-licensing education and earning your license, you likely had a good handle on the laws that govern the practice of real estate. How to apply these rules and regulations, however, can be a bit of a mystery when confronted with everyday situations. Georgia Post-Licensing for Real Estate Salespersons assists you in merging your book knowledge with practical field application. The course fills the gap between what you needed to know to get your license and what you need to do to become a confident, well-respected, and highly skilled real estate professional.
Course highlights include:
- A detailed analysis of the listing process, property condition disclosures, and buyer representation.
- An easy-to-understand explanation of purchase agreements and contracts.
- Tips on how to advocate for your clients more effectively by improving your negotiation skills.
- A discussion of the mortgage process, including advice on steps you can take to protect your clients from predatory lending practices.
- An examination of appraisals and comparative market analyses.
- Emphasis on the importance of applying the highest ethical principles to your practice.
- Techniques on how to account for and mitigate the probability of risk in your day-to-day business dealings.
- Key points illustrated through case studies and real world examples.
- Numerous resources for instant application and future reference.
This course provides detailed lessons covering all aspects of commercial real estate, including listings, land transactions, office and retail leasing and commercial real estate terminology. A review is also included in the course material preparation for the Post-license final exam.