If you have decided to pursue an exciting new real estate career, you must have a real estate license. To qualify for a Salesperson real estate license in Georgia, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be a resident of the State of Georgia, unless seeking a nonresident license.
- Pass a state real estate examination.
- Be a high school graduate or holder of a certification of equivalency
- Obtain a criminal history report from the GBI (Georgia Bureau of Investigation)
- Complete a 75 hour Salesperson Pre-license course, attending all the sessions
Final decisions regarding licensure are the responsibility of the Georgia Real Estate Commission. For additional information, visit the website of the Georgia Real Estate Commission.
Back to Sales Prelicense Course Information »