Georgia 75-hour Salesperson Pre-license Course
CD-ROM Home Study Course
Now ONLY $399!
Want a new career in real estate but too busy to attend class? This 75-hour online course, produced by the Georgia Institute of Real Estate, makes it possible for you to achieve your goal. Our online interactive delivery technology is your convenient, affordable, self-paced solution to getting your Georgia Real Estate License.
Start your Real Estate Career with the Highest Quality Online Courses!
The first-time examinee passing rate of the GIRE students continues to be among the highest in Georgia. In 2010, 141 of 191 or 73.8% of the GIRE classroom Salesperson Pre-license students and 79 of 87 or 90.8% of the GIRE computer-based Salesperson Pre-license students pass the State exam on their first attempt! (Statewide percentage passing the first time – 69.2%.)
- The ONLY real estate school approved in GA that eliminates the hassles of paper homework. The required course homework is integrated into our unique online delivery method, giving you instant feedback and a better education experience.
- The course textbook, Real Estate Dynamics, is now readily available online at no charge. Printed copies are available from the Georgia Institute of Real Estate for a charge of $55.00 if you decide to purchase the book.
- If you decide that you prefer a traditional in-class learning experience, you have the option of transferring to a classroom course at either the Georgia Institute of Real Estate's Sandy Springs or Duluth campus within one year of registration. Additional fees will apply.
- Our course material was developed by the Georgia Institute of Real Estate, a service of the Atlanta Board of REALTORS® Educational Foundation, Inc., a leader in the real estate training industry.
- Education Consultant and approved Pre-license Instructor, Karen Loftus is available by telephone if you have content questions and technical support is available for technical issues. Our knowledgeable, friendly and supportive school staff is just a telephone call or mouse-click away to answer your administrative questions.
- Course updates are immediately available anytime during the duration of the course.
GIRE offers a weekend CRAM course. You do not have to attend, but are strongly advised to do so before sitting for the school or state exam. To learn more about the CRAM course or to enroll, click here.
Hardware & Software Requirements
- An IBM PC-AT or 100% compatible computer with a 486 DX-25 based processor or higher.
- VGA adapter and VGA monitor.
- A hard disk drive with 15 MB available.
- CD-ROM drive.
- Microsoft® Windows 95, 98, or NT compatible, at least 16MB of RAM is required.
- Course may not work on MacIntosh.
- Course must be started and finished on the same computer.