Want a new career in real estate but too busy to attend class? This 75-hour online course, produced by the Georgia Institute of Real Estate, makes it possible for you to achieve your goal. Our online interactive delivery technology is your convenient, affordable, self-paced solution to getting your Georgia Real Estate License.
Start your Real Estate Career with the Highest Quality Online Courses!
The The first-time examinee passing rate of the GIRE students continues to be among the highest in Georgia. In 2010, 141 of 191 or 73.8% of the GIRE classroom Salesperson Pre-license students and 79 of 87 or 90.8% of the GIRE computer-based Salesperson Pre-license students pass the State exam on their first attempt! (Statewide percentage passing the first time – 69.2%.)
- The ONLY real estate school approved in GA that eliminates the hassles of paper homework. The required course homework is integrated into our unique online delivery method, giving you instant feedback and a better education experience.
- The course textbook, Real Estate Dynamics, is now readily available online at no charge. Printed copies are available from the Georgia Institute of Real Estate for a charge of $55.00 if you decide to purchase the book.
- If you decide that you prefer a traditional in-class learning experience, you have the option of transferring to a classroom course at the Georgia Institute of Real Estate's Sandy Springs campus within one year of registration. Additional fees will apply.
- Our course material was developed by the Georgia Institute of Real Estate, a service of the Atlanta Board of REALTORS® Educational Foundation, Inc., a leader in the real estate training industry.
- Education Consltant and approved Pre-license Instructor, Karen Loftus is available by telephone if you have content questions and technical support is available for technical issues. Our knowledgeable, friendly and supportive school staff is just a telephone call or mouse-click away to answer your administrative questions.
- Course updates are immediately available anytime during the duration of the course.
GIRE offers a weekend CRAM course. You do not have to attend, but are strongly advised to do so before sitting for the school or state exam. To learn more about the CRAM course or to enroll, click here.
Hardware & Software Requirements
- Internet Explorer version 5 or higher for Win32 (Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, and Windows XP -- we have not tested on Windows ME).
- Netscape Navigator version 6 or higher for Win32 (Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, and Windows XP -- we have not tested on Windows ME).
- Opera version 7 or higher for Win32 (Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, and Windows XP -- we have not tested on Windows ME).
- Internet Explorer version 5.1 or higher for the Macintosh.
- Netscape Navigator version 6.2 or higher for the Macintosh.
- Safari for the Macintosh has not been tested but should work. If you are using this browser, please let us know what experience you have.
A note for AOL users
AOL users should first connect to AOL, but then launch one of the browsers listed above separate from AOL. For instance, if you connect to AOL and then launch Internet Explorer (not the native browser that is within AOL), then you should be okay.
- Macromedia Flash MX (version 6 or higher), which you can download for free from the Macromedia website.
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) Reader version 5 or higher (for printing completion certificates), which you can download for free from the Adobe website.
- A compatible sound card (for all courses except the Prelicense course).